Saturday, April 19, 2008

Mind your Manor's

Greetings Ghost Fans!

First off, I would like to thank everyone who commented and gave me such wonderful feedback on the types of posts you would like to see. They are all appreciated and I am taking them all into consideration. So, without further delay, this weeks post.


For some time now, some websites about Phantom Manor have claimed that one great detail about the ballroom is that in the center is a rotten wedding cake where a birthday cake is located in the Haunted Mansion's. This detail is that while the cake itself features a groom standing there, the bride's position is taken by a tombstone.


However, when looking through photos, it has been discovered that there is no tombstone, nor bride on the cake, but actually a broken archway decoration.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the solitary groom goes along with the theme of the 'missing bride,' considering the heroine of Phantom Manor went missing before she could be wed!
Great find!

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was the husband who went missing

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...d'oh! I knew I messed that up!
Regardless, it kinda sorta fits the theme thing.

2:29 PM  
Blogger Datameister said...

Huh, interesting. It's a pity when people so confidently post misinformation, isn't it? I hate it when I come across information like that, especially when there's no way for me to edit it or reply to it. (For instance, I read a claim on one site that the Indiana Jones show building is five stories tall, almost all underground, and that the rotunda calendar is on the third story. Only the first of the three is correct.)

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home