Sunday, March 05, 2006

Noble Beginnings

Greetings Mansion Fans!

I am the Ghost Relations Dept. For many years I have spent countless hours studying the mansion's various aspects. I feel that it is now better that I share my knowledge with mansion fans worldwide than to keep it all bottled up.

For those who read any of the (hopefully) interesting comments on this blog, please understand that the information provided here is far from complete. It would take many years to cover it all.

Lastly, when visiting the Haunted Mansion's worldwide, please show respect for other guests, the attraction itself, and most importantly, the many castmembers who help provide the magic every day.

If you might have some interesting facts or interesting tidbits, or just want to say Hi and tell me what you think, feel free to e-mail or send me an instant message, both of which can be found in my profile.

Thank You,

-Ghost Relations Dept.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I checked out your blog, and good lord, man, you are listed on Google. The ultimate achievement.

Caretaker

6:35 AM  
Blogger Norn Cutson said...

i'm thrilled to read (& bookmark!) yer blog!

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home