Sunday, November 04, 2007

Faces Faces Everywhere

Greetings Ghost Fans,

I must apoligize for my lack of posts here recently. I just returned from my trip to see the new Walt Disney World Haunted Mansion. I must say, I had seen the mansion prior to rehab, and now. It's a world of difference. The effects are working, the audio is clear and everything shines as though new. If you haven't seen the new mansion yet, I urge you to go take a look if possible. You won't be disappointed.

This week's post is about the new portraits hanging in the Corridor of Doors. These portraits aren't new to Disneyland, in fact, they have been hanging there since opening day. Walt Disney World's corridor has been barren for decades. As mentioned in an earlier post, one corridor portrait was stashed away in the attic, and while a smaller duplicate portrait is now in the corridor, I am not sure of the originals whereabouts. However, in this new collection of photos are a few never before seen.





I must say, I am glad that the Walt Disney World corridor has these. It has always seemed a little empty and adding these great photographs was a simple addition that made the experience more magical.

1 Comments:

Blogger FigmentJedi said...

I like how one of them is pure Hatbox Ghost. Not just the same Ezra face template, but the same hat and collar as the lost soul.

5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home