Sunday, January 21, 2007

The Horseman's True Identity

With all of the lore surrounding the Haunted Mansion, both official and fan based, characters get named and renamed. Some get renamed out of fan enjoyment, others get named because thus far, they have no name. Many characters in the Ghostly Gallery series were the first time characters have ever been given a name.

However, what about characters that were missing? The best way to describe them is by what we see. For instance, the man on horseback who gets stuck by lightning may be called The Horseman or The Knight. However, he has an official name.

Thats right, the man on the horse's official name is: The Black Prince.

WEEKLY NOTE: All images in the blog can be viewed at a larger size by clicking on them. I also encourage you to comment or send me an e-mail if you wish.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to drop a note to say that I am really digging your blog, and I wanted to thank you for all the energy you put into it.

When I was a kid in Florida I think Pirates was my favorite ride in Disney World, but it's probably because my parents never wanted to ride the Mansion and therefore I've only been on it twice.

-Shawn from Branded in the 80's
www.brandedinthe80s.com

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home