Sunday, March 11, 2007

I need to Axe you a favor...

Greetings Ghost Fans,

This week, we look to the past for answers to things we see in the present. Currently at Disneyland, the attic is now home to Constance, and the haunted portraits of her 5 suitors. Many feel that this character is way out of place. Perhaps that the original Imagineers would NEVER want something like this.

However, in 1968, Marc Davis created a concept for a changing portrait of a bride that murders her husband with an axe...


But Wait! There's More!

Readers, I don't feel I ask of anything other than you enjoy reading my posts. Well, I have a favor to ask of you. CareerBuilder.com and Disney Destinations have created a Disney Dream Job contest. With this contest, 25 winners will get to be Parade Performers, Princesses, Pirates, Jungle Cruise Skippers and lastly, Haunted Mansion Maids and Butlers. I have made it to the finals and I am now competing with 18 other finalists for 1 of 5 spots to be a Haunted Mansion Cast Member. I ask only that you visit the following link and vote for me. You can vote as many times as you want, and I would be grateful for anything.


Thank you,
The Ghost Relations Dept.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really glad you posted this, and I'll plug it over at the DB board too, because I think it should go a long way toward reassuring those skeptical voices that Connie is not out of step with the imaginative universe of the original HM creators.

11:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really wonder where you get this stuff!
Im excited now because changing portraits tend to do that to me!

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home