Sunday, June 22, 2008

Fresh Off The Grille

Greetings Ghost Fans,
Recently when I took a stroll through one of my favorite attractions, I noticed a detail that has been discussed by other blogs reporting the recent refurbishment to the Walt Disney World Haunted Mansion but it is often hard to see until later in the evening.


At the base of the stretch room walls are 16 ornate grilles, some of which hide the room's new subwoofers that really pack a punch. Like the transoms over the doors in the Corridor, this ornate grille features a menacing face that is a mix between what is seen in the Corridor and also the transom over the cemetery entrance gates.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nice detail. I will need to look down the next time I am in the Mansion.

Thanks!

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home