Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I'm On My Way to Mandalay!

Greetings Ghost Fans,
Sorry for the non-existant post last week and the late post this week.

My last post discussed something within Disneylands Attic, so I decided to put something up about something hidden in the Walt Disney World attic.



I am not certain if the book is still hidden within the attic, only time and good eyes will tell. On a table that used to be fairly close to the entrance to the attic was a book of sheet music. Found here are images of the book and scans of the pages themselves.




3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like Master Gracey's portrait on the front cover of the book there.

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see the blogs are back. I was wondering if it was going to vanish away...

1:12 PM  
Blogger Ghost Relations Dept. said...

Don't count on the blog vanishing anytime soon. As long as I have things in the archives, I will have something to post. My schedule just sometimes hinders me from making a post. But, if I have to end the blog, I would make sure to state that. So no worries for now!

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home