Sunday, May 07, 2006

Welcome to May!

Greetings Ghost Fans!

I would like to welcome you all to another new month of the Ghost Relations Department.

I want to thank everyone who have e-mailed me to help with new posts in the future. With this new information I can hope to provide better posts with more visual aids to help the posts.

Congratulations to the Disneyland mansion which just received its newest addition to their attic. If you have not heard nor seen any of the new changes yet and wish to be surprised, I will only say this, The bride has an axe to grind. Within the next week I will most likely post photos of the attic as well as some new information about the effects and give a little insight as to who are included in these new effects.

Now for the monthly reminder... When you visit any Haunted Mansion, show the utmost respect for other visitors, the attraction itself, and the Cast Members who try hard to provide great entertainment. I also suggest that if you notice a Cast Member going above and beyond in their duties to make the experience memorable, that you take a short trip to City Hall and fill out a compliment form. This is one of the few ways to let a Cast Member know that they did a great job.

If you have any tips as to new items that I could include in this blog, please e-mail or Instant Message me. I am more than willing to give proper credit, or full anonymity can be retained.

I hope you enjoy this months posts,

-Ghost Relations Dept.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home