Thursday, January 01, 2009

Phantasy in the Sky

Hi Ghost Fans,

Being in such close proximity every day with The Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World, I have seen quite a number of their night time spectaculars in the sky. More recently, as in, last night, I was able to watch Fantasy in the Sky, the New Years Eve countdown fireworks. This was my first time viewing and hearing the show. There are references to nearly all the lands of the Magic Kingdom. The choice for Liberty Square? The Haunted Mansion of course. Giant Green and Purple fireworks blazed across the sky. Projections of ghosts flew across the castle, then up into the smoke clouds in the sky. Quite a performance.

Here for you, I have posted an excerpt of the Grim Grinning Ghosts performance from the show. Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This sounds very clean, so I'm guessing you obtained the original soundtrack instead of recording it on the spot.

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home