Sunday, July 02, 2006

When the Addams Met the Graceys

Greetings Mortals!

This week while I was gathering new topics for future blog posts, I decided to take a break and watch one of my all time favorite movies, The Addams Family. While I was going through the movie, I tried paying attention to various details within the scenes. In an opening scene, Gomez is jousting with his lawyer, Tully. There is much discussion about money and different accounts, which, would not be discussed until, "Next Quarter." Gomez then flips through the pages of his date book (at lightening speed) and comes to the page marked, "Next Quarter." This "Next Quarter" is listed as August 9, 1991. August 9 is the anniversary of the opening date of the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland. Talk about obscure huh.

Coming Next Week: Something not nearly as obscure as this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home